My 1991 Mustang GT
I bought this car with 212,000 miles on it. The rear quarter panels had some surface rust that had to be repaired, but the doors, hatch, and underneath were exceptionally clean. The engine was all original with the exception of the Pro-M MAS.
At 225,000 miles, I pulled the motor to install the new block I had waiting.
- Brand new 302 Short block, bored 0.030
- Ford Motorsports Windage Tray
- F303 Camshaft
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Alumminum Cylinder Heads
- 1.6 Alumminum Roller Rockers
- Cobra Upper and lower intake, 5/8" Spacer
- 65 MM Throttle body
- 73 MM MAS
- 190 lph Fuel Pump
- Accufab Adj Regulator
- 24# Injectors
- Polyurethane Bushings, everywhere
- Kenny Brown G-load brace
- Custom Subframe Connectors
- Custom Strut Tower Brace
- Custom Upper and Lower Control Arms
- Lowered Pickup points by 2"
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch
- Rebuilt T-5
- 3.73 Rear End Ratio
- Auburn Posi Unti